Live Life To The Fullest

Thursday, April 18, 2013 Mrs Ismail 0 Comments

Salam u ols...

I thought that last week is not gonna get any better. As much as i hate to admit it but i think i was depressed at work. The excitement when i started working was nowhere to be found. Oh, motivation... where art thou?

Never had it occur to me that i would let the office politics get to me. As an average student, i thought all the additional skills i'd gained from extra curricular activities in college will prepare me for anything in the future. But i was wrong. I had always been optimistic about everything coz it helps me to be calm but i guess last week i somehow lost my "machoness" to stay calm (tak macho ok bila rasa depressed ni sebab rasa macam loser & lonely) & as a result i hit the most bottom pit of my feelings. Suddenly my mind was filled with negative thoughts & i began to doubt myself.

However, under this circumstances, i stumble upon a book that i had bought a few months ago but never got the chance to read it yet. As i started reading the book i came to understand that i need to enjoy life more & i'm feeling better already although i haven't finish reading the book yet. I will share about the book in another entry later coz sharing is caring. Hee...

Then i realize that after i got a job & after my marriage, i have not been able to do some of the stuff that i used to enjoy doing before such as reading books, dancing & recreational activities. Nobody forbid me from doing it so what stop me? Well, the truth is i feel like there's not enough time to squeeze in those activities & i kinda forget about trying to make time for it at all. So that will change after this hopefully. Me & hubbee will start by going for a picnic this weekend ;)

I also begin to understand how lucky i am to have friends whom i can trust at the office, BFFs, family & a husband who's always there to lend me his shoulder & arms (his hug somehow made me feel safe.hik3...ok gedik sangat gelak tu.hahaa..). Me & hubbee also made new friends last Saturday, Pak Abu & Mak Zah. We went to fetch my business partners, Kak Lia & Asma (i will share about this business too but in another entry of coz.hee...) from KLIA & send them to Pak Abu's house in Sepang (they were on a Vietnam to Penang flight but they have to transit at KLIA for 11 hours). We thought Pak Abu is Kak Lia's uncle but turn out she & Asma juz got to know Pak Abu & his wife, Mak Zah coz Mak Zah is one of our dealer. Me & hubbee were overwhelmed with their warm hospitality. They made us feel like we've been friends for so long. 

Pak Abu & Mak Zah's warm welcome is a wake up call for me. It reminded me to be grateful with my life. We all should feel bless & hopefully we will have a blissful life. InsyaAllah... Amin.... Uh.. i almost forgot. Juz wanna share this beautiful street art. I think it's a brilliant potrayal of how we enjoy life more as a child compare to when we're an adult. But a picture tells a thousand stories right. So what do you think this picture  potrays? 

Live Life To The Fullest

0 comments: